Friday, January 4, 2013

Thankful

Last night at the last minute I went to group, called a friend on the way and that made 2 of us there! There was a comment made by the facilitator about being thankful, and that the more you are thankful the more you will be blessed. I wonder if it more that you are more aware, not neccissarily blessed more. Either way I started thinking about the last week, and I am so incredibly thankful!

I am thankful I missed my appointment because it made me try harder, and I was able to hear priceless impressions I needed

I am so thankful that when my son had an accident this morning it was on tile instead of carpet

I am so thankful for wonderful comments that have given me support and insites I have been looking for

I am so thankful for the guidance to make dinner the night before so that this morning I knew I would have a hot meal tonight.

I am so thankful for the unrequested help I got yesterday at work, so when I got there today I didn't have to stress

I am so thankful for a daycare my kids love and that I can trust to take care of my kids

I am so thankful for the revelations I received today about my relationship.

I am so thankful for Gods love for me and his infinit patience.

And yes, I am so thankful for the dozens of little things, like yesterday I was going into work and as I got out of my car I had the thought to grab my grey water bottle instead of my violet one. The grey one has an odor that I can't get out.   I crossed the parking lot and it slipped out of my hands and shattered the top. --- if I had had my violet one I would have broke one I liked, as it is I was almost happy it fell cuz I can finally justify throwing it away!

I am so happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment